Thursday, January 7, 2016

The #Gheenoe52, a New Year's resolution


New Years resolutions usually suck. "Lose some weight", "work out more", "drink less". There's no fun in the typical resolutions people make, and that's why they don't stick. This year I'm trying something different, and I'm calling it the #Gheenoe52. Essentially, I'm going to try and do at least 52 trips, which is one per week, in my Gheenoe. Doesn't matter if I catch fish, doesn't matter if I fly fish, spin fish, bait fish, just matters that I get out, have a good time, and get a little picture or video clip to show for it. I'll be hash tagging #Gheenoe52 on my Instagram posts, so feel free to follow along. Hopefully this one winds up epic, and doesn't go down the drain like most New Years resolutions do!

No comments:

Post a Comment